Did You Know ?
The Gallup-Healthways Global Well-Being Index™ provides fascinating insight into how people all around the world feel about their own wellbeing. The index uses a holistic definition of wellbeing and self-reported data from individuals to capture the important aspects of how people feel about and experience their daily lives, extending well beyond conventional measures of physical health or economic indicators.
Wellbeing has five prominent elements:
- Purpose: Liking what you do each day and being motivated to achieve your goals
- Social: Having supportive relationships and love in your life
- Financial: Managing your economic life to reduce stress and increase security
- Community: Liking where you live, feeling safe and having pride in your community
- Physical: Having good health and enough energy to get things done daily
Good living conditions, such as fulfilling and significant employment and a comfortable home in a safe environment, are of fundamental importance for general wellbeing.
But also, of equal relevance, is our thinking and feeling about and in our lives, the quality of our relationships, our positive emotions, our resilience, our psychological resistance, the realization of our potential and our general inner satisfaction with our lives.
Wellbeing in the job means to consider our life holistically and not only to focus on our activity.
This naturally has a tremendous impact on our wellbeing. This is confirmed by the Gallup Research Institute, which emphasizes the fact that employees who express satisfaction and wellbeing:
- have less absenteeism as a result of poor health,
- are recovering more effectively after a disease, injury or strain,
- are less likely to look for a new employer within the next year,
- are more likely to say that they always adapt to changes,
- and are more likely to work voluntarily.
Business Qigong supports you to be calm, relaxed and natural, in order to achieve this holistic experience. You will gain the power of positive self-awareness, regardless of the circumstances, requirements and challenges in your job. You start investing in yourself by allowing yourself to pause and create time and space for stillness from within. This is the way to promote your resilience and creativity.
You will experience flexibility and innovation, crowned with joyfulness. You will sharpen the view for the good in your life and recognize how much value and importance there is in your professional activity. You will optimize your ability to transform negative feelings so you can harness possibilities. You will begin to take time-outs and allow yourself a holiday from constant accessibility.
Business Qigong supports you to find a way out of feeling external pressure, illness and strain by nourishing your power from inside.