Did You Know ?
Practicing positivity makes you more successful! This is the research result of Professor Willibald Ruch at the University of Zurich. His studies showed that the greatest successes occurred when people continued to develop their curiosity, gratitude, optimism, humour and enthusiasm.
Strengthen your nerves and focus to deliver results even under time pressure. Don’t allow disturbances or demanding requirements to distract you and take you off target. This invisible force is called resilience.
The World Health Organization (WHO) notes stress as one of the greatest dangers of the 21st century. This is not only alarming, but a wake-up call to become self-responsible. Furthermore, according to recent studies, back pain in Germany is one of the most common and most expensive diseases, but more than 80% of these complaints have no physical causes. This indicates that stress, conflict, and aroused emotions have a significant impact on our bodies and wellbeing.
To be resilient towards crisis and challenges means:
- You cultivate harmonious relationships and can build upon them.
- “In every crisis, in every misfortune there this a blessing in disguise” (ancient wisdom from China). You have the ability to find solutions in challenges with a solution-driven mentality.
By focusing on the solution and not the challenge, you will have the drive to take action instead of becoming overwhelmed by the issue at hand. The result: despite any challenge that comes your way, you will be stronger and therefore able to deal with problems effectively and easily with newfound courage.
- “Be the change you want to see in the world” (ancient wisdom from India). Our ability to accept the external circumstances, adapt ourselves, and see changes as opportunities determines our happiness and wellbeing.
- Our life is determined by our being and our doing! If your actions, however small they may be, correspond to your nature, your goals, and your passions, you gradually develop a resisting force that is unrivalled.
- Hang in there and persevere. Even if there are setbacks, keep trying. In small steps, progress continues.
- Live your authentic self. Don’t compromise and be true to yourself.
- Develop your intuition, trust yourself and think positively about yourself.
- Do you know the “helicopter perspective”? It implies “taking off” and seeing the bigger picture! You develop 360-degree observations of your life, learn from your experiences and become inspired! For other people, a challenge may be a decline, a downfall, yet you learn to find the blessing, see the opportunities and create your future.
- Stay optimistic and sharpen your perspective for a better life.
- And last but not least: you are the most important person in your life. Pay attention to your needs and feelings and stand by them. Allow your resting points. Remove yourself deliberately from the speed and the chaos in this world. From this silence and tranquillity emerges a new force: your own resilience!
To be resilient in crisis situations, to adjust flexibly and to make focused changes, will not be an empty promise after all that you have read, but a new possibility that can give your professional life a new direction and a new meaning.
Business Qigong supports you in achieving resilience in all of the above. The exercises are easy, effective and fun, and can be done at the workplace or during breaks. You don’t even need to change clothes. The only thing that is necessary is your willingness to take your (professional) life into your own hands, as well as an open heart and an open mind. Through the regular training – 10 to 15 minutes a day is often enough – you will nourish this invisible power, which will soon be visible externally.
Interestingly, researchers have discovered that we humans have a so-called resilience gene, the serotonin transporter. According to the scientists, this can determine our resistance force from birth. It has also been shown in long-term studies that we can also balance this gene through training awareness by developing a harmonious, supportive environment through strengthening our personality.
Business Qigong supports you to achieve this.