Qigong Safari: Meet Master Zhen Qingchuan and the Big Five in Kruger National Park (South Africa)
Portion 20 Farm Guernsey, Hoedspruit, 1380
Qigong Safari in South Africa’s Kruger National Park: Meet the Qigong Master & the Big Five
Join us on a 5 Day Retreat combining Big 5 Safari and Zhineng Qigong Practice Sessions
Find access to your own inner wisdom and thus a state of well-being – be it on a mental, emotional or physical level – in harmony with beautiful nature, wildlife and yourself.
In addition to the daily Zhineng Qigong training, you can look forward to adventurous game drives and evening discussions around an African Boma with an inspiring Zhineng Qigong Master.
Ask Master Zhen all the questions you always wanted to ask a Qigong Master!
I never knew of a morning in Africa when I woke up that I was not happy - Ernest Hemingway
Your 5 Day Itinerary
(subject to change)
- Day 1 – 16 March 2020: Arrival, Zhineng Qigong Meditation at Sunset, Dinner
- Day 2 – 17 March 2020: Breakfast, Full day Safari in Kruger National Park, Dinner
- Day 3 – 18 March 2020: Breakfast, half day Zhineng Qigong Practice, Guided River Tour, Dinner, talk around the fire with Master Zhen
- Day 4 – 19 March 2020: Breakfast, half day Zhineng Qigong Practice, half day Private Game Reserve Safari
- Day 5 – 20 March 2020: Breakfast, morning Private Game Reserve Safari, departure
Package Rate *
- ZAR 9920 per person sharing in a Superior Room incl. accommodation, breakfast, dinner and activities (EUR 640)
- ZAR 10,100 per person single in a Classic Room incl. accommodation, breakfast, dinner and activities (EUR 675)
*We reserve the right to adjust the price quote in EUR should the exchange rate change substantially.
The Package Rate includes:
- 4 Nights Accommodation in a Double/Twin or Single Room
- 4 x Breakfast
- 4 x Dinner
- 1 x Full Day Safari in Kruger National Park including Conservation Fee
- 2 x Half Day Safari in a Private Game Reserve nearby
- 1 x River Tour including Transfer
- 3 x Half Day Zhineng Qigong Practice Sessions with Master Zhen and Britta Stalling
Package Rate excludes
- Lunch, Beverages, any extras not specified above
Please note that space is limited.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at time of registration as the lodge requires pre-payment. We recommend booking a travel cancellation insurance.
Please note that this 5 day Qigong Safari Retreat includes Zhineng Qigong Practice Sessions. To ensure you have a basic understanding of Zhineng Qigong, we ask you to book the Qigong Safari module in combination with either the Zhineng Qigong Workshop in Johannesburg or the Zhineng Qigong Workshop in Cape Town.
Please see details below:
6-10 March 2020: Master Zhen Qingchuan in Cape Town
The Psychology of Inner Perception and Zhineng Qigong Level 1
13-15 March 2020: Master Zhen Qingchuan in Johannesburg/Centurion
Accommodation: Kubu Safari Lodge
South Africa’s popular Kubu Safari Lodge on the edge of Kruger National Park warmly welcomes you!
Adjacent to Kruger National Park, this 4 star Lodge is situated in a private reserve, the Guernsey Nature Reserve.
The lodge is designed in a warm African style, enhanced by the intensive use of natural materials. All chalets are thatched and provide throughout the year a comfortable and cosy room climate. The lodge perfectly melts into the bushveld of South Africa.
Travel Destination: Kruger National Park
Kruger National Park is South Africa’s biggest and most popular park, bordering Mozambique as well as Zimbabwe. The size of the park is comparable to the size of the Netherlands. Kruger National Park is one of the last big wildlife sanctuaries in the Southern Africa and the highlight of your Africa Safari.
The 12 different vegetation zones offer a home to an abundance of animals. The well known ones are the “Big Five” –lion, elephant, rhino, leopard and buffalo.
No less spectacular are the big herds of graceful antelopes, zebras and wildebeests as well as the always curious giraffes.
Bird watchers will be impressed by the great opportunities of bird observation which is offered by more than 500 species.
A transfer from Johannesburg/Pretoria or one of the nearby airports to the lodge can be booked with the lodge directly. The transfer is at an additional charge and not included in the package rate.
Contact details at Kubu Safari Lodge:
Nicole – email@example.com
Tel: +27 (0)15 817 1805
You cannot leave Africa,” Africa said, “It is always with you, there inside your head. Our rivers run in currents in the swirl of your thumbprints; Our drumbeats counting out your pulse; Our coastline, the silhouette of your soul. - Bridge Dore
About Master Zhen Qingchuan
Master Zhen Qingchuan has been engaged in Zhineng Qigong healing and teaching for over 25 years. He successfully accomplished the rigorous teachers’ program in the Huaxia Zhineng Qigong Training & Recovery Center – globally renowned as the first “medicine-less hospital in the world” – under the guidance of Dr Pang Ming. He continued to work closely with Dr Pang Ming for 4 years and has supported the healing of thousands of people – including from mental, chronic and terminal illnesses.
He teaches the principles of Zhineng Qigong healing in his own Zhineng Qigong Center in Beijing, China, as well as in Europe, Australia, South America, USA, Sri Lanka and Malaysia. Zhen believes in teaching Zhineng Qigong in its pure, original form as taught by Grandmaster Pang Ming. He is a very experienced teacher in passing on the theory and practice of Zhineng Qigong. He is also very passionate about delivering healing sessions for any person in need.
Read more about Master Zhen here
Important note about your online booking
Please note that you will automatically receive an email confirmation when you book with our booking form online.
If you don’t receive an email confirmation, it means that we have not received your booking.
If this is the case, please send us an e-mail instead:
We will respond to you immediately.
I’d like to book for Qigong Safari: Meet Master Zhen Qingchuan and the Big Five in Kruger National Park (South Africa)
- Master Zhen Qingchuan in Cape Town (South Africa): “The Psychology of Inner Perceptions and Zhineng Qigong Level 1”
- Master Zhen Qingchuan in Gauteng, South Africa: “Holistic Health and mental Strength with Zhineng Qigong”
- Master Zhen Qingchuan will visit South Africa from 6-20 March 2020
- International Hunyuan Qi Therapy Training & Certification: Master Yuantong Liu (Europe & China)
Our youngest participant was very excited about her first experiences with Zhineng Qigong, which is also called Wisdom Qigong.READ MORE
It has become feasible because of your good connections, your commitment and a clear intention. It was a unique experience for me. The program was just perfect. We gained great insights into the cultu...READ MORE
I learned a lot about Qigong practice, principles and the importance of the mind. I also received great help from the teachers with the circulation problems in my legs. Master Jianshe and his team wer...READ MORE