Lift Qi Up CLUB
12 MONTHS SUBSCRIPTION
Monthly sessions, online via Zoom – a space for Zhineng Qigong practitioners to practice together, exchange and evolve!
Build a foundation, experience powerful companionship, progress and succeed!
Facilitated by Zhineng Qigong teacher and co-founder of the world renowned Hunyuan Qi Therapy Training Program: Britta Stalling
- When? Every first Sunday of the month
- How? Online via Zoom – join from anywhere in the world and from the comfort of your home
- What is the club about?
- Practice the Lift Qi Up and Pour Qi Down Method as well as related Zhineng Qigong methods supported by a powerful Qi field
- Learn with each other and from each other
- Support, encouragement, inspiration and motivation
- One “Mini Lecture” per month focusing on one particular detail or aspect of the Lift Qi Up Pour Qi Down Method
- Continuously improve your practice
- Question & Answer session to support you with your practice
- Who can join the club? Anyone is welcome, from Zhineng Qigong practitioners (beginners and advanced students alike) to practitioners of other Qigong forms and Qigong teachers
- Structure of the 2 hour sessions:
- Group practice, Mini Lecture with focus on one particular topic every month, Q&A and open discussion
- Added value: From time to time we will be inviting Zhineng Qigong Masters and speakers to join the session
DATES AND TIMES:
- Every first Sunday of the month
- 17h00 – 19h00 CET/CEST (Berlin-Amsterdam-Paris Time Zone)
UPCOMING LIFT QI UP CLUB DATES
- 03 July 2022
- 07 August 2022
- 04 September 2022
- 02 October 2022
- 06 November 2022
- 04 December 2022
- 01 January 2023
- 05 February 2023
- 05 March 2023
- 02 April 2023
- 07 May 2023
- 04 June 2023
INVESTMENT IN YOUR HEALTH AND WELL-BEING:
Price 198 Euro for 12 months (a total of 24 hours incl. recordings of all Mini Lectures and Q&A Sessions)
- Participation in monthly theory & practice session online via Zoom. Subscription starts on the first Sunday of the next month and is valid for 12 months.
- Q&A Opportunity
- Open Discussion / Opportunity for exchange with fellow practitioners
- After session service: Missed a session? No worries! Recording of the essentials will be made available a few days after the session
WHAT IS ZHINENG QIGONG?
Wisdom * Zhineng Qigong is officially recognized as one of the most effective Qigong and healing forms to activate your life force energy and well-being from within. The Zhineng Qigong practice also promotes emotional and mental balance to better cope with daily challenges.
WHAT IS THE LIFT QI UP POUR QI DOWN METHOD?
The „Lift Qi Up and Pour Qi Down“ method (Peng Qi Guan Ding Fa) is the foundation of Zhineng (Wisdom) Qigong and practiced by millions of people worldwide. It’s a perfect approach for prevention and activating the self-healing abilities of your body. It also promotes improved awareness, inner wisdom, better life choices, utilizing more of your potential, and falling in love with your true-self to live the life you love!
One characteristic of this practice is that the mind and Qi integrate into one and you use your mind consciousness to induce Qi. Slow, gentle, relaxed, meditative movements are combined with the mind’s consciousness and visualizations to induce the internal Qi to move outward and external Qi to be absorbed inwardly. The exchange of external and internal Qi through nourishing the body’s membrane contact system is enhanced and harmonized. This method is very effective to collect and gather Qi. While the quality and quantity of your bodily Qi improves, the pathways linking you to the universal Hunyuan Qi are opened.
The method is very easy to learn and yet super effective. It can also be practiced by people with physical limitations, as the use of the mind is more important than the perfection of the movements.
Zhineng Qigong principles and methods are simple, yet effective and unique in the world. Let’s continue to celebrate new beginnings, adapt and embrace change – Britta Stalling
About Britta Stalling
For more than 20 years, Britta has studied, practiced and shared different self- healing & self-empowering methods as well as Zhineng Qigong Hunyuan Qi Therapy principles. She is teaching and sharing Zhineng Qigong and Hunyuan Qi Therapy internationally, e.g. in South Africa, China, the USA and Europe since 2006. She has been trained by some of the most advanced International Coaches & Trainers from the USA and Europe, as well as by different Zhineng Qigong Masters from China. She has gained unique experiences as a certified Coach and leadership trainer in an international training organization focusing on leadership development and leadership skills.