Master Liu is sharing Zhineng Qigong theories, principles and methods since over 40 years and was trained directly by Dr Pang Ming during the rigorous teachers’ program in the Huaxia Zhineng Qigong Clinic & Training Center – globally renowned as the first “medicine-less hospital in the world”.
He continued to work closely with Dr Ming for 10 years and has supported the healing of thousands of people – including from mental, chronic and terminal illnesses. He teaches the theories, principles and method of Zhineng Qigong healing in his own Zhineng Qigong Center in China, as well as in Europe, the USA, Mexico, South Africa, Indonesia and Malaysia. His commitment to travelling globally is based on his vision to share the wisdom, power and benefits of Zhineng Qigong Hunyuan Qi Therapy with as many people as possible. Healing, inner wisdom, balance, increased self-awareness, trust and confidence in sharing the healing methods with others are concrete results of studying and learning from Master Yuantong Liu.
With an open heart and mind, control of one’s own consciousness is not only possible, but a logical outcome. A properly set healing intention for yourself and others is already the start of a healthier and more authentic life! We must learn to control our thoughts and know how to activate the Hun Yuan Qi for holistic health promotion to heal ourselves and others to live our best life.
This is a brief overview about some of his many accomplishments:
- Founder and Owner of Yuantong Taiji Healing Centre in Meishan, Sichuan, China
- First Zhineng Qigong Teacher to share Zhineng Qigong in Tibet
- President Worldwide Association of Zhineng Qigong Science, USA
- Co-Founder and Master Teacher and Coach of International Hun Yuan Qi Therapy Program, under the Co-operation of Life Qi Centre (Meishan, China) & Body & Mind Factory (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Co-Founder and Master Teacher of Zhineng Qigong Master Class, Level 1-3, Zhigong Instituut (Epe, The Netherlands)
- Co-Founder and Master Teacher of Zhineng Qigong Centre of Consciousness Study, Stockholm, Sweden
- „Mentor for Self-Healthcare in China“ Award from the Council for „Innovative theories, methods & practical applications for Self-Healthcare Management“ (Beijing)
- Zhineng Qigong Science Worldwide Magazine (Chief Editor)
- Basic Theories and Methods of Zhineng Qigong
- The Theory of Hunyuan Whole Entity Foundation of Zhineng Qigong Science
- The secrets of Qi healing (to be published in 2017)
- A survey of Zhineng Qigong Science (to be published in 2017)
- The New Point of Life (to be published soon)
Link to Master Yuantong Liu’s Webseite: http://www.lifeqicenter.com/
Did You Know ?
Master Liu and his co-moderator Britta Stalling used the time of the Corona pandemic, characterized by constant and unpredictable changes, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity – also called VUCA world in the professional world – to creatively develop new ideas and concepts. A completely new yet very successful learning program was created: “Life Changer”.
The “Life Changer” concept entails live online training programs in English, German and Spanish, dedicated practice materials and e-books for self-studies and practice support. The live programs presents essential theories and methods of Zhineng Qigong Science in a compact, interactive and passionate way. Participants gain new knowledge and learn new methods for holistic health and personal development, all of this online, in real time and from the comfort of their home. One of Master Liu’s and Britta’s motivation to further expand the programs was the positive feedback they received : 95% of the participants find the shared methods to be extremely effective and 93% evaluate the content as very relevant to their current life challenges.