Did You Know ?
For the sixth time, Britta is co-facilitating and organizing the international Zhineng Qigong Hunyuan Qi Therapy program in co-operation with Master Yuantong Liu. This program has already attracted over 80 people from all around the world. It’s a 2-years educational and certification training which starts in June 2020 and will be held on 2 continents – Europe and China. In three 2-weeks long workshops in a marvelous retreat environment, you will be studying the science of Hunyuan Qi and gain profound understanding of Zhineng Qigong. While the program will equip you with the skills to apply a variety of Qi healing methods, your success is also accompanied by a variety of ongoing support such as monthly online sessions, buddy pairs, mentoring and coaching. Click here for more information.
For more information on Hunyuan Qi Therapy click here:
One month before I moved to Cape Town, South Africa, I went to Dortmund in Germany curious, with an open mind and without any previous knowledge, to get to know the Asian relaxation and holistic health method Zhineng Qigong together with about 20 like-minded people.
When at the end of the day the course leader said, “Britta, one day you will bring Zhineng Qigong to South Africa!”, I smiled inwardly. At that time, I did not even know if I would be able to train these exercises really every day!
Only with the CD in my luggage and without any further instructions about this natural energy and self -health care system, I arrived in Cape Town early 2005. Visible successes such as serenity and calmness while we were launching our new company, innovative solutions to meet the challenges of this new start up business with creativity, an improved body awareness and a strengthened immune system, which chased all South African viruses away, soon set in. Until then, it was hard for me to practice meditation at home alone. With Zhineng Qigong, this daily discipline develops amazingly naturally.
So I started to recommend Zhineng Qigong and soon started to teach it myself after completing my 2 years teacher’s training.
Now, for over ten years, I have been working with Chinese Zhineng Qigong Masters and teachers from the West to spread the methods of Zhineng Qigong worldwide.
What does Qigong mean to me?
When I came into contact with Qigong, I thought it was a wonderful way to relieve stress; to do something good for my physical well-being and to promote my inner calmness and peace. Meanwhile, Zhineng Qigong is much more than that. It has become a lifestyle and a daily practice that helps me to be the better version of myself and to express my authentic self. Qigong promotes my life and balance. Qigong helps me to distinguish myself from worldly chaos and not allow it to rob my confidence and trust. Zhineng Qigong has become a journey for me.
A journey inside and to promote and express my entire potential. A journey full of surprises! And also a journey, in which I constantly evolve, learn, grow and go deeper within myself.
Experiences and stations on this trip:
- Diploma in Business Administration – at RWTH Aachen, Germany
- Managing Director of of one of Europe’s largest HR consultancies
- Managing Director of a training and consulting firm with a focus on leadership training in cooperation with international trainers, coaches and partners
- Managing Director of a BPO company and setting up an In-house training academy in Cape Town, South Africa
- NLP Practitioner & Master Education
- “Coaching for Results” – Coach (international educational training in the Netherlands)
- Professional Psych-K® Facilitator
- Worldsview’s “9 conversations in Leadership” Facilitator
- Business Qigong Coach (Awai Cheung, Germany)
- Zhineng Qigong Teacher Training (Zhigong Institute, Germany)
- Zhineng Qigong & Hun Yuan Qi Therapy trainings in China
- Master Luke Chan in Zhongshan
- Master Jianshe Liu in Hainan
- Master Yuantong Liu in Meishan
- Organization of various Zhineng Qigong workshops, retreats and holiday trips in Europe, South Africa, China and the USA
- Organization and facilitation of the worldwide unique international training program – Hun Yuan Qi Therapy – in cooperation with Master Yuantong Liu, Meishan, China with training stations in Europe, China and the USA
- Column “Inner peace” – Bad Zwischenahn Journal, Germany and numerous publications
- Co-author: “The Secrets of Qi healing” – together with Master Yuantong Liu (scheduled release in 2017)
Respect, freedom, trust, authenticity, responsibility, sharing, win-win, travel, inspiration, togetherness, openness, awareness