Did You Know ?
In Zhineng Qigong, our minds play an important role in leading a life of balance and wellbeing. When the mind is calm and in harmony, when we have confidence in ourselves, recognize our needs, and activate our self-healing powers, we can, on the one hand, prevent diseases easily and, on the other, improve our ability to dissolve them. You can start trying this out right here and now:
- Pay attention to calm, healthy and conducive thoughts
- Make sure your actions are sincere and full of integrity
- Balance your emotions
- Ensure harmonious relationships with yourself and others
If you are expressing your own vitality, your body, mind and soul are in harmony. Your emotions are in balance and you feel mentally stable and focused.
“If you’re in a hurry, go slowly. When even more in a hurry, make a detour.”
This saying is difficult for many people to apply. However, given the many challenges in our lives, it is becoming increasingly important to reduce stress and promote inner calm.
The Asian healing method of Zhineng Qigong takes these needs into account and goes far beyond them.
Zhineng Qigong not only promotes joy and balance, but its daily practice also helps you to live an authentic life. Confidence and serenity grow steadily as Zhineng Qigong takes you on a journey – a journey inside to discover, promote and express your entire potential.
There are many surprises as you constantly evolve and learn. Enjoy the ride!
Zhineng Qigong helps to achieve personal strength, to find creative solutions to challenges and to enjoy life. Every day is new and exciting! You will feel more connected with nature and other people.
Results of regular training of Zhineng Qigong are:
- Stimulating self-healing powers
- Strengthening of the skeletal muscles
- Promoting mobility
- Strengthening of the spine
- Greater flexibility of the tendons and ligaments
- Strengthening of the immune system
- New vitality
- Relief of chronic diseases
- Regulating blood, lymph, and energy flow
Positive influence on the nervous system
- Alleviating diseases such as back pain, hypertension, heart disease and rheumatism
- Retreating from everyday pressures and balancing the daily hustle and bustle of life
- Increasing awareness of the body
- Feeling and understanding your own needs
- Resolving exhaustion, insomnia and nervousness
- Sharpening the senses
- Promoting inner satisfaction, joy of life and ease
- Improving the quality of life
- Strengthening life energy
- Increasing harmony in relationships
- Enhancing creative solution strategies
- Brining better work results
- Promoting focus and concentration
- Balancing your state of mind
- Positive influence on the nervous system