Did You Know ?
In November 2016, Zhineng Qigong Master Yuantong Liu and his team of international Hunyuan Qi therapists provided a framework of most effective health practices to assist 45 participants from different parts of Europe in activating their Hunyuan Qi’s self-healing powers. Participants who suffered from serious or chronic diseases were requested to bring copies of their most recent medical reports such as Ultrasounds, X-rays, CT scans, MRI scans, etc. The success of this collaborative was checked through a before and after feedback questionnaire and after the retreat by their doctor. This was the overall result of the feedback:
93% participants judged the participation in the Zhineng Qigong Science Hunyuan Qi Retreat as a success. Of the 76 symptoms they came to get healing for, 54 were reported to be noticeably better at the end of the 5-day workshop.
The next Zhineng Qigong Science Holistic Health Retreat in Northern Germany will be from August 23 to 27, 2017. More information here:
For more information about Master Yuantong Liu click here:
Master Liu is sharing Zhineng Qigong theories, principles and methods since over 40 years and was trained directly by Dr Pang Ming during the rigorous teachers’ program in the Huaxia Zhineng Qigong Clinic & Training Center – globally renowned as the first “medicine-less hospital in the world”.
He continued to work closely with Dr Ming for 10 years and has supported the healing of thousands of people – including from mental, chronic and terminal illnesses. He teaches the theories, principles and method of Zhineng Qigong healing in his own Zhineng Qigong Center in China, as well as in Europe, the USA, Mexico, South Africa, Indonesia and Malaysia. His commitment to travelling globally is based on his vision to share the wisdom, power and benefits of Zhineng Qigong Hunyuan Qi Therapy with as many people as possible. Healing, inner wisdom, balance, increased self-awareness, trust and confidence in sharing the healing methods with others are concrete results of studying and learning from Master Yuantong Liu.
With an open heart and mind, control of one’s own consciousness is not only possible, but a logical outcome. A properly set healing intention for yourself and others is already the start of a healthier and more authentic life! We must learn to control our thoughts and know how to activate the Hun Yuan Qi for holistic health promotion to heal ourselves and others to live our best life.
This is a brief overview about some of his many accomplishments:
- Founder and Owner of Yuantong Taiji Healing Centre in Meishan, Sichuan, China
- First Zhineng Qigong Teacher to share Zhineng Qigong in Tibet
- President Worldwide Association of Zhineng Qigong Science, USA
- Co-Founder and Master Teacher and Coach of International Hun Yuan Qi Therapy Program, under the Co-operation of Life Qi Centre (Meishan, China) & Body & Mind Factory (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Co-Founder and Master Teacher of Zhineng Qigong Master Class, Level 1-3, Zhigong Instituut (Epe, The Netherlands)
- Co-Founder and Master Teacher of Zhineng Qigong Centre of Consciousness Study, Stockholm, Sweden
- „Mentor for Self-Healthcare in China“ Award from the Council for „Innovative theories, methods & practical applications for Self-Healthcare Management“ (Beijing)
- Zhineng Qigong Science Worldwide Magazine (Chief Editor)
- Basic Theories and Methods of Zhineng Qigong
- The Theory of Hunyuan Whole Entity Foundation of Zhineng Qigong Science
- The secrets of Qi healing (to be published in 2017)
- A survey of Zhineng Qigong Science (to be published in 2017)
- The New Point of Life (to be published soon)